Our office elders, Elder Salt and Elder Anderson, took a lot of silly pictures of themselves and then hung them up all over the office. This is Carol's computer...

And this is Elder Salt's rearend on Charles' computer...
We're still finding pictures hidden in drawers and files and the backs of doors.They also made Jell-O and put my staple remover and 2 cases of Tic-Tacs in the Jell-O. My Tic-Tac cases leaked and the Jell-O ruined my Tic-Tacs!

Our APs, Elders Purvis and Mattinson, made a water "moat" in front of our office door. They filled all these cups with water so we'd have to carefully step around them to get in the office. They left a sign that said "Have Fun" with a few straws. When we emptied the water in the trash can, there had to be about 10 gallons of water from those cups!
In retaliation, we lower Elder Salt's desk chair (which he hates) and then wired the handle so he couldn't change it (President Bennett even helped with this). Elder Salt came in and sat in his low chair. I was standing there playing like I didn't know anything, and he said he knew that something was up. He turned his chair upside down and tried to undo the wire, but couldn't. He then turned the chair back over and sat in it and tried to turn in the chair to break the coat hanger. That didn't work. He finally found an old pair of pliers and cut the wire. I had hidden all of the tools I could find, but missed these.
My prank on Elder Anderson did not work. I have a wireless mouse on my computer. I put the USB controller on E. Anderson's computer and planned to move his mouse when he was trying to work. The range of the mouse would only reach on his desk! So I just had to tell him about that foiled prank.
We've had so much fun with Elder Salt and Elder Anderson in the office. Elder Salt was just transferred, and we'll miss him.

No comments:
Post a Comment